What’s a dichotomous key? HelpSee list of 3 species in this genus
- Group 1Lycophytes, Monilophytes
- Group 2Gymnosperms
- Group 3Monocots
- Group 4Woody angiosperms with opposite or whorled leaves
- Group 5Woody angiosperms with alternate leaves
- Group 6Herbaceous angiosperms with inferior ovaries
- Group 7Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries and zygomorphic flowers
- Group 8Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, and 2 or more distinct carpels
- Group 9Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, connate petals, and a solitary carpel or 2 or more connate carpels
- Group 10Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, distinct petals or the petals lacking, and 2 or more connate carpels
Reference: Barkworth (2007b).
1b. Lemmas pale green, gray, or pale brown; leaves with ligules, those of the upper leaves 1.5–3 mm long, the uppermost blades involute, 1–2 mm wide, shorter than 10 (–12) cm
Show photos of: Each photo represents one species in this genus.