What’s a dichotomous key? HelpSee list of 6 species in this genus
- Group 1Lycophytes, Monilophytes
- Group 2Gymnosperms
- Group 3Monocots
- Group 4Woody angiosperms with opposite or whorled leaves
- Group 5Woody angiosperms with alternate leaves
- Group 6Herbaceous angiosperms with inferior ovaries
- Group 7Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries and zygomorphic flowers
- Group 8Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, and 2 or more distinct carpels
- Group 9Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, connate petals, and a solitary carpel or 2 or more connate carpels
- Group 10Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, distinct petals or the petals lacking, and 2 or more connate carpels
Reference: Goodspeed (1954).
3b. Corolla 5 times as long as the calyx or shorter, the basal, connate tubular portion 13–100 mm long and 2–8 mm wide near its midpoint (note: corolla tube length
4b. Corolla 18–50 mm long; the lobes broad-acute to ± truncate, extending less than 50% of the way to the corolla opening
Show photos of: Each photo represents one species in this genus.