What’s a dichotomous key? Get HelpSee list of 4 species in this genus
- Group 1Lycophytes, Monilophytes
- Group 2Gymnosperms
- Group 3Monocots
- Group 4Woody angiosperms with opposite or whorled leaves
- Group 5Woody angiosperms with alternate leaves
- Group 6Herbaceous angiosperms with inferior ovaries
- Group 7Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries and zygomorphic flowers
- Group 8Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, and 2 or more distinct carpels
- Group 9Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, connate petals, and a solitary carpel or 2 or more connate carpels
- Group 10Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, distinct petals or the petals lacking, and 2 or more connate carpels
Reference: LaFrankie (2002).
1b. Flowers with 6 tepals; leaf blades narrowed near the base [Fig. 302]
2b. Inflorescence a raceme [Fig. 302]; tepals 2.5–6 mm long, longer than the stamens; rhizome 1–4.5 mm thick
Show photos of: Each photo represents one species in this genus.