What’s a dichotomous key? Get HelpSee list of 4 species in this genus
- Group 1Lycophytes, Monilophytes
- Group 2Gymnosperms
- Group 3Monocots
- Group 4Woody angiosperms with opposite or whorled leaves
- Group 5Woody angiosperms with alternate leaves
- Group 6Herbaceous angiosperms with inferior ovaries
- Group 7Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries and zygomorphic flowers
- Group 8Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, and 2 or more distinct carpels
- Group 9Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, connate petals, and a solitary carpel or 2 or more connate carpels
- Group 10Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, distinct petals or the petals lacking, and 2 or more connate carpels
References: Munz (1944), Peng et al. (2005).
1b. Leaves alternate, the principal blades 40–105 mm long, gradually tapering to the stem or a subpetiolar base; stems upright
2b. Flowers sessile or subsessile, lacking petals or sometimes with minute, green petals; roots not thickened
Show photos of: Each photo represents one species in this genus.