- Group 1Lycophytes, Monilophytes
- Group 2Gymnosperms
- Group 3Monocots
- Group 4Woody angiosperms with opposite or whorled leaves
- Group 5Woody angiosperms with alternate leaves
- Group 6Herbaceous angiosperms with inferior ovaries
- Group 7Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries and zygomorphic flowers
- Group 8Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, and 2 or more distinct carpels
- Group 9Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, connate petals, and a solitary carpel or 2 or more connate carpels
- Group 10Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, distinct petals or the petals lacking, and 2 or more connate carpels
Claytonia perfoliata Donn ex Willd. ssp. perfoliata was attributed to NH based on the following specimen—7 Aug 1915, Wellman s.n. ( NEBC!). The label states it was a garden weed and is not here taken as naturalized.
1b. Plants perennial from globose tubers 10–50 mm in diameter; inflorescence unibracteate (rarely with an additional bract)
Show photos of: Each photo represents one species in this genus.